At G Decor Ltd we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
– You must include this return note with your order number and the reason for return.
– You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. Refunds will not be given for any item returned to us over this time.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. If we received the damaged goods or any part missing or cut, we will not be able to issue a refund.
– You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
– Do ensure that you obtain the postage proof, as goods lost in the post cannot be refunded.
– If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
–· If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
– You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
Faulty item If you received faulty item then please write to us at email@example.com with your order number and clear photograph of a fault. We will write back to you with further action to solve the defect.
Wrong item If you received a wrong item then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photograph of the wrong item. We will send you a prepaid return label by email or post. We will ask you to return us the wrong item first then we will send the correct order. This is to avoid double delivery.
Exchange item We don’t exchange item, we treat return and purchase as a separate transaction. You will have to place a new order and return your unwanted item for a refund in the normal way.